Gaming becomes less interesting without a good gaming headset.
So, do you agree with the above-mentioned line? I bet you do. Because without one, you don’t have any medium to talk trash with your enemies. Purchasing the perfect gaming headset of your type is not an easy job. That’s the reason we have created our list of Best Gaming Headsets 2019.
|Headset||Weight||Battery Life||Check Price|
|SteelSeries Arctis Pro||349g.||10 hours|
|Asus ROG Centurion 7.1||450g.||Wired|
|V-MODA Crossfade Wireless||292g.||12 hours|
|Astro A50 Wireless||380g.||12 hours|
|SteelSeries Siberia 840||318g.||20 hours|
|Sennheiser GAME ONE||300g.||15 hours|
|CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB||388g.||16 hours|
|Logitech G533||350g.||15 hours|
|Sennheiser X 320||275g.||12 hours|
The most annoying thing about the wireless headsets is that they need to be charged. And trust me, in some cases, this sucks! So if you are a console gamer, you would be looking for a wired headset because they do not need to be charged. Even if you are a pc gamer, you still have no solid reason to buy a wireless gaming headset. So if you are looking forward to buying a perfect wired gaming headset for yourselves. The Asus ROG Centurion 7.1 is the best option for you. Trust me you are going to thank me later. You can buy wired gaming headsets at different prices. Some wired headsets are really expensive due to the high-end technology they are using. And if you are looking for a wireless headset, so the main problem is the same I told you above, which is charging them, and it can be a problem for you If you game a lot. But still, if it’s not a problem for you and you are worried about sound quality during gaming, then you can make a decision of purchasing a wireless one. In case of FPS games like battlefield, knowing the direction of enemy footsteps and gun fires are very important, so surround sound gaming headsets can be a good choice due to the easy detection of the angle of sound. Most gaming companies do not care about including an omnidirectional mic, because such mics pick up sounds from all the directions, and they can be easily detected too that from which direction the sound is coming. On the other side, headsets that come with unidirectional mics are better at producing more crisp and clear audio. So if you want crisp and clear audio, unidirectional mics are the way to go. Comfort is the feature you can realize only after wearing any headset for a longer period of time. And without purchasing, you can not wear it for a longer period of time. so judging a headset on this hand is somewhat difficult. To expect how comfortable a gaming headset can be, you have to have a look at the things and materials used in earcups and headband. The earcups using leather as there material are really luxurious to wear, but they are warm and your ears will start sweating if you game for hours. On the other hand, spongier headsets won’t have that issue. Discussing the headband, it should not be this much tight that it crushes your skull and makes you feel uncomfortable. They should be flexible and comfortable so you can game for hours comfortably. Note: You should always buy something comfortable than giving importance to its sound quality. Sound quality is important, but not more than your comfort. So you should not sacrifice your comfort over sound quality. Your ears will thank you for it, so will you. And comfort is one of the most important things for gamers.
The most annoying thing about the wireless headsets is that they need to be charged. And trust me, in some cases, this sucks! So if you are a console gamer, you would be looking for a wired headset because they do not need to be charged. Even if you are a pc gamer, you still have no solid reason to buy a wireless gaming headset.
So if you are looking forward to buying a perfect wired gaming headset for yourselves. The Asus ROG Centurion 7.1 is the best option for you. Trust me you are going to thank me later. You can buy wired gaming headsets at different prices. Some wired headsets are really expensive due to the high-end technology they are using.
And if you are looking for a wireless headset, so the main problem is the same I told you above, which is charging them, and it can be a problem for you If you game a lot. But still, if it’s not a problem for you and you are worried about sound quality during gaming, then you can make a decision of purchasing a wireless one.
In case of FPS games like battlefield, knowing the direction of enemy footsteps and gun fires are very important, so surround sound gaming headsets can be a good choice due to the easy detection of the angle of sound.
Most gaming companies do not care about including an omnidirectional mic, because such mics pick up sounds from all the directions, and they can be easily detected too that from which direction the sound is coming. On the other side, headsets that come with unidirectional mics are better at producing more crisp and clear audio. So if you want crisp and clear audio, unidirectional mics are the way to go.
Comfort is the feature you can realize only after wearing any headset for a longer period of time. And without purchasing, you can not wear it for a longer period of time. so judging a headset on this hand is somewhat difficult.
To expect how comfortable a gaming headset can be, you have to have a look at the things and materials used in earcups and headband. The earcups using leather as there material are really luxurious to wear, but they are warm and your ears will start sweating if you game for hours. On the other hand, spongier headsets won’t have that issue.
Discussing the headband, it should not be this much tight that it crushes your skull and makes you feel uncomfortable. They should be flexible and comfortable so you can game for hours comfortably.
Note: You should always buy something comfortable than giving importance to its sound quality. Sound quality is important, but not more than your comfort. So you should not sacrifice your comfort over sound quality. Your ears will thank you for it, so will you. And comfort is one of the most important things for gamers.
In this article, we will tell you each and everything about best gaming headsets 2019. From their quality to their price. Well purchasing a good headset for yourself with a good price is a quite difficult job. But don’t worry, in this review, we will guide you through your way to purchase the best headset.
Battery life: 10 hours
Wireless range: 12m.
Surround Sound: Yes
The SteelSeries Arctis Pro+GameDAC is a phenomenal gaming headset with a considerable measure of customization alternatives, incredible sound quality, and a solid, comfortable design. They look genuinely like the Arctis 7, however, they are wired and accompanied a DAC that gives a considerable measure of association choices and settings you can change without requiring the SteelSeries Engine programming. Shockingly, they won’t have the comfort of a wireless headset when gaming on consoles or sitting in front of the TV.
There’s solitary single word for the Arctis Pro + GameDAC’s plan: tastefulness. While its greatest rivals appear to all be planning the most eager looking, gamers’ headsets, it’s presenting to everything withdraw to earth with a straightforward, moderate and no cushion design.
SteelSeries by and by picks a classy, matte look and an ergonomic outline. Its steel headband flaunts a gunmetal complete with a cushioned underside. The swiveling ear glasses display removable plates with a coat delicate touch paint and sports motivated Airweave pads.
It additionally has an optional headband that is like a self-altering ski goggle suspension band, which follows the wearer’s set out toward a flawless fit.
At the core of the SteelSeries Arctis Pro is the GameDAC, a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that enables SteelSeries’ headset to direct out the 96-kHz/24-bit sound. In layman’s terms, that implies higher-goals, less-compacted sound than what you’d get from a common USB or simple association. The DAC offers an amazing number of highlights for gamers and audiophiles alike, yet it likewise keeps the Arctis Pro down in one key zone.
The GameDAC itself is cleverly composed, and unbelievably adaptable. SteelSeries’ little, awe-inspiring transmitter box brandishes a major volume handle and activity catch, with smaller scale USB and optical ports and in addition two 3.5mm simple jacks — one for interfacing with your cell phone, and a line-out port for associating with your speaker setup.
With its enormous OLED screen and instinctive menus, the GameDAC is a breeze to explore with the volume handle. The DAC’s show gives a fast look at your volume, and you can adjust amusement and talk levels, and in addition, flip DTS encompass sound, with only a tap.
- Excellent audio quality
- Two batteries with charging compartment in transmitter
- Audiophile’s sound
- Ergonomic design and accessible controls
- Dedicated DAC
- Soundstage not the widest
- Surround sound could be better
- Lacks bass, and EQing more in just leads to a muddy sound
Surround Sound: Yes
Amplifier with audio profile and channel volume controls.
It will be fascinating to experiment with the ASUS ROG Centurion 7.1 as it is a genuine 7.1 surround sound headset – most headsets just bolster virtual 7.1 due to the additional cost of having numerous drivers in every earcup. ASUS have plainly compromised with the surround sound.
The ASUS ROG Centurion 7.1 ships in a large, dark grey box. On the front is a product photo as well as some ROG branding. Inside, there are two manuals – one is a multi-lingual snappy begin to manage while alternate points of interest guarantee data.
Discussing the sound quality, Asus keeps up the different driver sizes are intended to copy the distinctive speaker sizes utilized as a part of a home theater setup, but will it really stable like a home theater? Well, when I used this headset, the soundstage was sufficiently wide for me to feel the atmosphere in RPG games. However, it was not exactly like a home theater. Blasts and explosions were too overwhelmingly enormous for me, so I needed to turn the bass down a couple of notches. These cans were also great enough for accurate surround sound effects.
Well, wrapping up the ROG Centurion 7.1, the conclusion is that The ROG Centurion 7.1 according to the point of fact, is a genuine gaming headset been worked and built for gamers who need to improve their Kill/Death Ratio. With incredible 7.1 execution and a sound box that gives you a chance to modify your sound in the warmth of fight, it’s a commendable contender for your wallet.
- Comes with a palm-sized audio station
- Two different genre-specific modes available
- Audio station is a piece of a commotion counterbalancing framework and a noise-cancelling system that identifies and crosses out keyboard and mouse clicks
- Sonic Studio App is only for PCs with ASUS motherboards
- Cannot connect to game consoles or other sound sources
- Sounds somewhat muted and tensed up in the mid-range frequencies
Battery life: 12 hours
Wireless range: 33ft.
Surround Sound: Yes
V-Moda gladly touts the Crossfade 2 Wireless and its ancestor models of the Crossfade Wireless and wired M100 as the fundamental DJ earphones, with CEO Val Kolton asserting that more than 40 percent of DJs the world over utilize V-Moda jars. The Crossfade 2s have also been offering best among gamers and investors. Now that is a differing client extend.
As anyone might expect, V-Moda’s huge dealer brought forth a spin-off of sorts as the organization made the unavoidable push toward remote earphones. Not having any desire to disturb achievement, V-Moda created the Crossfade with indistinguishable drivers and styling from the M-100, for a consistent change from wired to wireless. The outcome isn’t the second happening to the M-100 we’d sought after, however, the Crossfade Wireless still rise as a savvy, bass-forward arrangement of jars that should make some genuine clamor in the remote world.
V-MODA knows a thing a two about great form quality, and that shows with the Crossfade 2 Wireless. These have a metal casing that makes them both durable and lightweight, despite everything they have V-MODA custom Cliqfold pivots so you can overlay them down into a more smaller frame factor. The headband is wrapped in a delicate cushioning just like the ear cushions which are loaded down with adaptable foam cushioning and make an extraordinary showing with regards to of latently segregating outside clamor. You’ll likely still hear the thunder of a motor, however to the extent individuals talking around they make a really decent showing with regards to shutting them out.
The ear cups are replaceable. You can likewise buy additional vast adaptations, in the event that you require more space, and you can move up to flexible foam pads. The frill is perfect paying little mind to which demonstrate V-Moda you have, so your interest in embellishments will last. Kolton has made a staunch responsibility regarding his steadfast clients to keep adornments perfect over the product offering.
- Awesome form with incredible materials
- New earpads are the most agreeable from V-Moda yet
- An irregularity: Audiophile quality from remote earphones
- Solid association
- Overlap to a reduced size
- MicroUSB charging
- No rotating ear cups
- Stock ear-cups might be too little for a few
Battery life: 12 hours
Wireless range: 30ft.
Surround Sound: Yes
The fourth in our list is Astro A50. Notwithstanding a couple of niggles, Astro’s A50 remains as one of the best gaming headsets available in the market and that’s the reason why it is here in our list too.
Discussing the hardware, On the off chance that it ain’t broke, don’t settle it – that is by all accounts the mantra behind the A50’s design plan . Astro A50 is a great degree adaptable skeletal casing produced using durable matte plastic alongside two polished metal tubes that connect the earcups to the headband. So, observing customers will see the A50 separates itself from the A40 with a non-shiny complete outwardly of the earcups and red shading on the in part obvious inside wiring. The curled and somewhat uncovered wiring may appear like a glitch holding up to happen, yet we’ve never encountered any breaks or tangles with a year ago’s A40. So we’d say it’s reasonable to expect a similar strength here also.
We’re glad to report that getting the entire A50 bundle set up went easily – the hardest part was fiddling with the three plastic bits that snap together to make a remain for the headset and MixAmp transmitter. Beside those pieces, you’ll discover a couple of USB links and cables, a TOSlink string and a Xbox chat cable. Yes, regardless you’ll have to connect a bothersome cable to your controller to chat on Live. All things considered, since Turtle Beach offers a remote controller puck to guarantee there are no cords at all, we can’t resist the urge to be frustrated that Astro has left Xbox clients and gamers needing a cable for its remote framework – regardless of the possibility that it is one less than was required for the 5.8. Despite the fact that the wire never isolated from our controller, we do wish the association were somewhat more tightly. From left to right, the back of the A50’s TXD highlights an auxiliary input for your PMP (you’ll have to supply your own cable); a USB control attachment and an optical info that connects with your console or PC; an optical pass through and a second USB port for charging the headset. Not at all like the MixAmp 5.8 TX, the TXD saves us the bother of an appropriate divider wart as it gets its power right from the USB of your gaming framework.
- Immersive virtual sound environment
- Pristine clarity
- Comfortable design
- Great balance
- Excellent surround effect
- Solid, comfortable form factor
- Somewhat bright treble
- EQ switch doesn’t convey
- Not genuine 7.1 sound
- Slight loss of clearness and mild white background noise remote
Battery life: 20 hours
Wireless range: 40ft.
Surround Sound: Yes
SteelSeries revived their H Wireless premium headset, rebranding it as the ‘Siberia 800’, while the Siberia 840 is an invigorate to the 800, including software support and Bluetooth availability for a definitive in multi-media and gaming flexibility. It includes the eminent, amazing SteelSeries 40mm drivers, USB, optical, 3.5 mm simple wired availability alongside remote and Bluetooth network. A great part of the enchantment occurs inside the included transmitter box which goes about as a flag processor for the remote sound, if features continuous frequency hopping innovation to guarantee a slack free association, and furthermore goes about as a charging dock for the hot-swappable batteries, each with a 20hour charge, guaranteeing a durable wireless up-time.
What I truly like about the Siberia 840 are the rechargeable, hot-swappable batteries. My fuss about most remote gaming headset is that you more often than not need to plug a cable to charge them when the battery runs out (or put them in a charging support). It distracts you from the experience and keep a wreck on the table while leaving the headset charged overnight. Not the Siberia 840.
Its control buttons are truly simple to situate on every ear and the setting to turn down the gaming volume or talking volume is a fantastic feature. The setup is truly straightforward, straight out of the box. Another incredible component on the headsets are the capacity to tune in to films either through your Smartphone or PC with perfectly clear 7.1 Dolby surround sound, all remote/wireless and mess free.
The cost doesn’t come cheap, yet they truly are a top of the line gaming headset and with the creators being SteelSeries, you can practically ensure they will last you the trial of time. We know that you will love these headsets and you will get your money’s worth out of them should you choose to buy them.
- Comfortably fit
- Engine 3 software support is useful
- Decent audio for a gaming headset
- Not a major redesign on a year ago’s model
- Microphone can be echoey
- Need to remove batteries to charge
If you had asked me about my personal favorite as the best gaming headset, I would have recommended Sennheiser straightaway. The quality of sound that it provides and the comfort it offers its users have no match in the acoustic market.
- It is installed with high-end Transducer technology that ensures the maximum clarity of sound and also makes sure that it isn’t disrupted in any case. You will enjoy the best gaming experience with highly accurate and soothing sound in your ears.
- Online gaming is all about having the best conversations with your counterparts and Sennheiser gaming headset makes it sure that you enjoy it as much as gaming itself. This is why it comes with a noise canceling microphone that reduces the unwanted noise and promotes clearer and smoother conversations.
And if in any case you wish to disconnect the sound from your end or you wish to maintain your acoustic secrecy, you can just mute the microphone easily and the others will hear nothing from your end. You can toggle it on again once you feel that you are comfortable with it.
Long hours of gaming may make your ears sore by such amount of sound constantly ringing in your ears. What we recommend you is, that you use Sennheiser headset as its earpads are covered with soft velvet coating that absorbs unnecessary sound and discourages much contact with the skin. This eventually provides you an easier environment if you wish to play for long.
This gaming headset is something that can take you an extra mile in enjoying gaming.
- It is installed with soft earpads that aren’t only comfortable but are also ear friendly as they absorb maximum sound and give off a very smoother sound. One more specification of its earpads is that they are secure fir. You can even hang upside down while wearing it and they won’t slip down your ears. They just grip so nicely.
- Similar is the case with the microphone. You don’t need to worry about setting them each time you are having an online conversation or are recording something. The microphone is installed with a gooseneck technology that is at exactly the right distance from your mouth when you use it.
- There is one more thing that makes it one of the best gaming headset. It is the windscreen. You might be thinking why a windscreen. Here it helps keep all the noise of air and breath away from the microphone and ensures that only sound is passed through.
- And at last coming to its design and outlook. Although it doesn’t matter much, but you can’t have a more aggressive looking headset ever. It is so colorful and vibrant that you will enjoy the very look of it even.
My verdict for Audio-Technica gaming headset is a big YES. You can buy it without hesitation and then thank me later because you will be coming across the acoustic marvels of gaming you have never experienced before.
Void Pro is not from this generation of gamming headsets as many gamers argue. It is something next level that you cannot think of.
- In terms of its features, it is necessarily lightweight and has a lustrous feeling. Yet, it is strong, and you shouldn’t be worried about it getting broken or damaged early. Except in the case that you bang it against the wall of course.
- In terms of the audio quality, it can’t be limited to a gaming headset only. Its audio quality is equally good for all kinds of requirements. You can even listen to songs, watch videos online or can most primarily play games online. What is even more exciting that it gives off sound in a very distinct manner. Even when there is so much of noise going around in a game like battlefield, you will still be listening to the whizzing of bullets in loud cries of dying soldiers.
- In terms of support and performances, it can be managed with the company’s online platforms. If you still are having issues setting it up, you can see the user’s manual or can visit the company website to get experienced advice.
In the end, it is something a gamer would be delighted to have with him. The sleek design, the high-end acoustic and above all the cheap price together make it the best gaming headset in 2019! Head to the store by visiting the link and in no time, you will be enjoying the best any gamer can get!
It is a specialized gaming headset developed by Logitech in accordance to the audio controls on Windows 7. It isn’t just a headset that gives off sound and receives it too. It is more like a combination of a high-end audiophile headphones and a high-quality sound clearing microphone.
- Another feature that is quite distinct in it is the presence of Logitech gaming software. You can use the audio profiles as per the game settings but if you want to go for more specialized ones for optimal performance, you would need this software.
- The Surround sound feature also takes its part in replicating the acoustic effects of game and thus presents very distinct sounds while gaming. The reason behind this is the fact that Logitech gaming headset segregates the sounds on the basis of their pitch and then amplifies them as per the user’s requirements that too without distortion.
- What more to love in Logitech is the wireless connections it supports up to a range of 15 meters which is a reasonable range for a gaming headset. At this range it means you can move around the room and do anything while having clear and high-fidelity conversations.
- You might be worried that since it is so lightweight, it may break easily and might not last as long as the much heavier alternatives. Yes, you may be right in your worry, but the case is totally different when it comes to Logitech gaming headset.
It is manufactured with high quality and high-grade material that is strong enough to stand years of usage. Furthermore, the lightweight can be extremely helpful if you wish to wear it for long hours. I assure you that you won’t have issues with your neck nor will you feel heaviness in your head due to this.
Last but most importantly comes the 15-hour battery life that ensures that you keep on playing games online for as long as you wish.
You might be thinking why this list has 2 of the Sennheiser’s headsets. It is surely to be questioned by you if you haven’t had much experience with the headsets of this particular company. Ask gamers and they will tell you that there is no better headset manufacturer than Sennheiser.
- This Sennheiser headset comes with a built-in amplifier that amplifies your gaming sounds and takes them to a whole new level of enjoying gaming. It can make your Xbox come to live again in no time! You will feel the power and the energy behind each and every sound right in your ears.
- Volume control is also made a lot easy in this headset. Now you don’t need to worry if you expect huge amount of noise and the game automatically sets the benchmarks for your headsets using the system’s volume control. This time Sennheiser has come up with dual volume control. You can control the volume from the headset too as you desire. It makes gaming a lot more customized and definitely gives benefit to the user!
- As you might have noticed with other headsets from Sennheiser, they give a lot of importance to the clarity of sound being fed into the microphone. Similarly, in this case, this headset is installed with pro microphone that reduces the undesired sounds to the very minimal level and sets the acoustic notes of the incoming sound in a manner that it gives a clearer and comfortable feel to both the speaker and the listener. The sensitivity of this microphone can be judged by the claim made by the manufacturers that it can record and transmit the distinct sounds as low as 70dB which isn’t possible by using any other headset.
- Bass, Bass, Bass! It is all a gamer wants. He wants to listen the huge booms in battlefield and also likes to hear the powerful whining of the engine of a Ferrari in Need for Speed. He just wants the best out of his headsets and Sennheiser has definitely given this to its users!
- The amplification has even a lot more to narrate about it. It is especially designed in a manner that it maximizes clarity by only transmitting distinct sounds that too by minimizing any distortive sounds in it.
In short, this gaming headset is a beast!
What is the best gaming headset?
We have reviewed a list of 10 best headsets for gaming. You can just go through the list and see what suits you better.
What are the best gaming headsets that cost less than $200?
Price can’t be set as a benchmark as they keep on fluctuating. What we suggest is that you check all of these headsets and identify which serves your needs better. Then you will get to know about the cheapest headset for you.
What wireless gaming headsets have the best connectivity?
Wireless gaming headset connectivity depends a lot on the system you are using too! If you would like a name, then Sennheiser is one of the best manufacturers of the wireless headsets. Rest you can see what invites you better.
Will my PS3 headset work on my PS4?
Well, they should. But again, this question is very subjective in its nature. While some headsets maybe working fine, others may give you issues in performance or won’t even work at all!
Should I get a gaming headset or headphones and a mic?
It’s a common-sense question. Would you like to carry around two different products with you while you have one that can serve the purpose of both? You decide!
How does a headphone and a headset differ?
A headset comes in with a built-in microphone and is manufactured for scenarios where you would require to hear as well as talk such as a Skype call. While on the other hand, a headphone just gives off sound and can be used with stereos and MP3s.
Conclusion – Wrapping it up
In conclusion, this market is full and there are many choices out there for gaming headsets. Hopefully, our list will assist consumers in picking the best gaming headset 2019.
Recently Reviewed Beasts and Buyer’s guides: